General Parking: The public lots will open at 7:00 a.m. on game day. General parking is $20. Tailgating is allowed around your vehicle, however, fans taking up an adjacent space or setting up a tent will be charged an additional $20. Fans wishing to park prior to 7:00 a.m. on game day must enter through Lot M (off 8th Avenue West).
Accessible Parking: There are several parking lots available for persons with disabilities including numerous spaces in Lot F (off Graymont Avenue). Accessible parking spaces are occupied on a first-come, first-served basis.
RV Parking: The Legion Field parking lots will open for RV’s at 7:00 a.m. on Friday, December 22nd. All RV’s should enter through Lot M (off 8th Avenue West). RV parking is $25/day.
Hoover RV Park: RV Parking is also available at the Hoover RV Park. Located just 20 minutes from Legion Field, the Hoover RV Park features numerous amenities, including sewer and sanitation connections. Reservations can be made at www.hoovermetcomplex.com/rv-park or contacting Guy Carney directly by phone 205-739-7363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. TicketSmarter Birmingham Bowl package is $100 and includes 4 days/3 nights (12/31 – 1/3).
Bus Parking: Bus parking is $25 (cash only). Please enter the “Bus Lot” via 6th Avenue West located on the east side of Legion Field.
Complementary Shuttles: Complimentary TicketSmarter Birmingham Bowl Shuttles will run from team and band hotels on Thursday (2nd). Click HERE for complete bowl week shuttle schedules and more information.
In order to accommodate as many fans as possible in Legion Field parking lots, parking attendants have been instructed to park vehicles as close as possible in an orderly and safe manner. Parking attendants are also required to keep a fire lane between parking rows.
Below are basic policies regarding tailgating in the Legion Field Parking lots:
- All vehicles subject to search
- Disorderly behavior will not be tolerated
- Due to heightened security measures, tailgating on the tarmac surrounding the stadium is prohibited
- Tailgating in Legion Field parking lots is permitted, however patrons may not infringe on another patron’s area and rows must be keep clear.
- The charge for additional space for tailgating, tents, etc. is $20 per space. You should notify the parking cashier (the person at the gate where you enter the Legion Field parking lot) that you wish to purchase additional tailgating space. The parking cashier will provide you with additional parking tickets to show how many spaces you have paid for. When you are directed to the parking area, show the parking attendants your additional tickets so that the proper amount of space will be allocated to you.
- Please pay the parking cashier upon entering the Legion Field parking lots, do not pay the parking attendants.
For groups needing special accommodations, please contact the Legion Field office prior to December 21.
Please direct all additional Legion Field tailgating and parking questions to the Legion Field office during normal business hours. Legion Field Office (205) 254-2391.