Opened in 1926, Legion Field is one of the most historic venues in college football. Currently home to the UAB Blazers, Legion Field has hosted some of college football’s greatest games. In addition to hosting the Iron Bowl (1948-1988) between Auburn and Alabama and the SEC Championship Game (1992 & 1993), Legion Field has hosted Olympic soccer (1996), as well as numerous concerts including the Rolling Stones, U2, and Pink Floyd.
- Location: 400 Graymont Avenue West-Birmingham, Alabama
- Phone: (205) 254-2391
- Capacity: 71,594
- Playing Surface: FieldTurf/Revolution 360
- First Aid: Gate 7A
- Ticket Office: Gate 7
- Will Call: Gate 7
- Media Will Call: Gate 5B
- ATM: Gate 7
- Seating Chart: Legion Field Seating Chart
- Parking Map: Legion Field Parking Map
- Stadium Security: Staff Pro
- Entry: Fans may enter any gate. Everyone regardless of age must have a ticket.
- Re-entry: No re-entry is allowed at any gate. If you leave the stadium for any reason you must have an unused ticket for re-entry.
- Lost and Found: Items should be brought to the Legion Field Office at Gate 7. For inquires contact the Legion Field office during normal business hours at (205) 254-2391.
- Alcohol Sales: All sales require picture identification. Sales will be discontinued at the end of the third quarter.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED AT LEGION FIELD:
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
The clear bag policy is in effect on game day.
For your safety, the following actions are prohibited and may warrant ejection from the facility or arrest:
- Smoking – Legion Field is a smoke-free facility
- Standing or sitting in walkways, aisles, or on the ramps
- Disorderly conduct including fighting, use of profanity, intoxication, throwing objects